It's early, but I figured to start a new thread for those applying for the 2017-2018 cycle. 

I applied to PA school last cycle but will be a first-time applicant this year for MCPHS.

What about you guys?

I'm a first time PA applicant! I submitted my app but not sure if we have any supplemental materials to complete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just submitted my app yesterday! (6/19) Has anyone heard back, or gotten a conformation email?

Last year I remember it took them a while to send out an email. I submitted July 6 last year and didn't get a confirmation until August 22.

Hi everyone. I am a first time applicant and will be applying here. According to their website, they do not have a secondary application. They just have the questions from CASPA. I have to answer those questions then I will be ready to submit. My application is already verified. 

Hey y'all! I have a question... I applied here last year, and was waitlisted for an interview. I never got an interview, and I'm applying again this year. I have never been to Boston (from GA) and so I really am having a hard time answering the supplemental question on the CASPA about being specific about impressions that I have of MCPHS and Boston. Could someone that's gone to the program info sessions highlight the program for me!? Last year I wrote based off of the website. I want to be a little more personal this year! Thanks!

I submitted my CASPA June 4 and still have not heard anything back from MCPHS Boston campus yet!

14 hours ago, jasmynhardaway said:

I submitted my CASPA June 4 and still have not heard anything back from MCPHS Boston campus yet!

Looking back at last year's thread they apparently don't download apps from CASPA until sometime during the first two weeks of August. Earliest I saw someone saying their app was under review was August 17th. We still have a bit of waiting to do, lol. 

Last year people were stating they received email interview invites at the end of August, my email states we will be contacted in October as well regarding interview status. Any ideas why this is different this year?

On 9/16/2017 at 4:00 PM, fkchen said:

Hey! Does anyone know if you can still apply with one outstanding class? I will be done with the class this December 2017. 

yes as long as it is only one.

Anyone hear anything yet?! Its finally October and they said we would hear back regarding interview status this month!

They said interviews will take place in October and November... It's already October and no one's heard anything! Patiently (and nervously) waiting 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, AthletictrainingtoPA said:

Just received an interview invite for 10/21 at 10:45 am. Will be driving in from New York on 10/19. Let me know if any of you will be attending the same time as me. I look forward to meeting with you guys and good luck!!!

Same! See you there!

I also just received an interview! I had to wait until the 11/17 date though to get off work. I am so excited! Let me know if anyone else is going that same day. Congrats to the person above!

• Upvote 1