Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hfrazee

Oregon PA practice

4 posts in this topic

I am trying to find an example of a PA that owned their own practice in Oregon? I already have 3 MDs willing to do the supervising requirements for me that will be in the same office, but they all just share space and legally own their own business. We would prefer I also own my own practice rather than being their employee if it's legally possible and not to much of  a headache. I haven't heard back from the Oregon Medical Board. 

tough to do in OR, much easier in WA....just saying...OR medical board is not PA friendly....

Doesn't matter if OR is PA friendly or not, if it is in the statues/laws then you are good to go. I would contact your PA state organization, that is what I did and they told me the statues/laws in my state. I am buying out a practice as we speak. 

Doesn't matter if OR is PA friendly or not, if it is in the statues/laws then you are good to go. I would contact your PA state organization, that is what I did and they told me the statues/laws in my state. I am buying out a practice as we speak. 

Agreed with him.