Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By azalewski
      Hi, I am a third year pa student & graduate in May 2020 (3 more months!) I just got my first job offer, which also happens to be my dream job, and I’m very excited about it. I want to share the good news with family and friends on social media, but I want to do it tastefully and with proper etiquette. What is safe/not safe to say publicly? 
    • By leila93
      Hi everyone! Just wanted to share with you all on here that, in addition to this wonderful resource, there are also a bunch of Pre-PA mentors on instagram as well that can help inspire and motivate you! I thought I might start a topic so you can drop your favorites below and others can enjoy them as well!
      I'll start with my personal account, instagram.com/myPApal, where you can follow my journey through PA school starting next month! Feel free to DM me if you have any questions that you feel might be too sensitive to share on this sort of public forum. 😊
    • By Tanders87
      Hi future PA students! UTHSC has just created an instagram targeted towards prospective students (I'll be posting lots of pictures from fun things inside and outside the classroom) and would love it if y'all followed us! Our handle is uthscpaprogram
    • By futurepa33
      Hi all, 

I will be graduating from undergrad in May, but I plan on taking a year off to finish some pre-reqs. I still need Ochem and Biochemistry for sure. I have already taken a course of Ochem but I need to retake it because I did not do well in it the first time because I was not serious about what I wanted to do with my future (this was freshman year). I plan on taking Ochem this summer to focus on just that class.

For those of you that have taken Ochem, what are your study tips/advice on how to stay in top of things and do well in this course? I know it will be a huge time commitment, but I am motivated to do well this time around. 

I am looking into taking an online Biochemistry and Genetics course because a lot of the PA schools I am interesting in applying to do not require lab for them. Do you think this is a good or bad idea? Does it really matter if it's in class vs. online? if you've taken these classes, what is your advice for doing well? 

I appreciate any responses! Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More