sk8er2004

TTUHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

I find out today whether or not I have breast cancer. I was given the news last week, but still haven't quite wrapped my head around the prospect. With that being said, I will most likely have to cancel my interview and all other interviews I have lined up. As devastating as that is for me, I hope it gives someone else a chance to interview and be accepted!

14 minutes ago, glamb11 said:

I find out today whether or not I have breast cancer. I was given the news last week, but still haven't quite wrapped my head around the prospect. With that being said, I will most likely have to cancel my interview and all other interviews I have lined up. As devastating as that is for me, I hope it gives someone else a chance to interview and be accepted!

I'm so sorry to hear that and hope for nothing but good news for you today

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, glamb11 said:

That is so devastating to hear. I am so sorry... Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for nothing but good news for you.

On 9/26/2017 at 9:57 AM, glamb11 said:

You are in my prayers!!!! Stay strong! 

@Xzwolf that's what they send me last year. I applied sometime in mid sept and they told me that they would only consider my application if they have any seats left. But they told me not to be optimistic coz they might fill the class with the students already interviewd.  

Sorry 

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. I did all of my tests this past Tuesday, so now I am just waiting to hear back with results. I'm only 25 and I don't have a family history of breast cancer so it came as a huge shock. In the meantime, we're praying for good news.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, glamb11 said:

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. I did all of my tests this past Tuesday, so now I am just waiting to hear back with results. I'm only 25 and I don't have a family history of breast cancer so it came as a huge shock. In the meantime, we're praying for good news.

I am so sorry to hear that but I'm definitely praying for you and I hope all of the tests come back normal!

On 9/15/2017 at 6:01 PM, MountainsAndSkiing said:

I was invited to interview on 11/16! I got the email the same day as the people above that are interviewing 10/16. Hope it wasn't a typo! Anyone else interviewing in November yet?

what day did you receive the email that you were now under review?

I applied last minute to the program, actually had some techncal difficulties so I contacted the grad office and the mentioned that they were experiencing issues and that their application had closed sooner than it was supposed to. 

I received my eRaider set up instructions, but it does not seem to work. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong, or maybe the email was sent as a mistake.

Anyone else had this issue?