TTUHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

I find out today whether or not I have breast cancer. I was given the news last week, but still haven't quite wrapped my head around the prospect. With that being said, I will most likely have to cancel my interview and all other interviews I have lined up. As devastating as that is for me, I hope it gives someone else a chance to interview and be accepted!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, glamb11 said:

I find out today whether or not I have breast cancer. I was given the news last week, but still haven't quite wrapped my head around the prospect. With that being said, I will most likely have to cancel my interview and all other interviews I have lined up. As devastating as that is for me, I hope it gives someone else a chance to interview and be accepted!

I'm so sorry to hear that and hope for nothing but good news for you today

3 hours ago, glamb11 said:

That is so devastating to hear. I am so sorry... Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for nothing but good news for you.

On 9/26/2017 at 9:57 AM, glamb11 said:

You are in my prayers!!!! Stay strong! 

7 hours ago, glamb11 said:

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. I did all of my tests this past Tuesday, so now I am just waiting to hear back with results. I'm only 25 and I don't have a family history of breast cancer so it came as a huge shock. In the meantime, we're praying for good news.

I am so sorry to hear that but I'm definitely praying for you and I hope all of the tests come back normal!

I applied last minute to the program, actually had some techncal difficulties so I contacted the grad office and the mentioned that they were experiencing issues and that their application had closed sooner than it was supposed to. 

I received my eRaider set up instructions, but it does not seem to work. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong, or maybe the email was sent as a mistake.

Anyone else had this issue?

Archived