sk8er2004

TTUHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, gb_atc said:

I got one too...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What did it say if you don't mind me asking

On 9/15/2017 at 4:01 PM, Tw0128 said:

I was invited to interview on 11/16! I got the email the same day as the people above that are interviewing 10/16. Hope it wasn't a typo! Anyone else interviewing in November yet?

I'll also be interviewing on that day :) I had that same exact concern. 

Hello Everyone!!! I am currently a first year student at the TTU PA program!! If anyone is wanting to get some insight about the program, Midland, or just how life is as a student - please don't hesitate to text me (text me your name that you are prospective student that way I don't block your number - 3256656996)

I'm down to hangout tomorrow evening for those coming into town for their interviews on Thursday - I'm down to grab coffee or dinner, I'm down for that! I wish you all the best of luck on all the interviews you get! Hang in there cause the waiting game is the worst portion of all!

I'm open to everyone, not just for Thursday's group of interviewees! Again, don't hesitate, but please be patient on a response if you text, I may be studying or in class lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 7

Just got my acceptance to the program!! I've never been so excited about anything in my life!! Y'all hang in there :)

That's great news! When did you interview at tech?

57 minutes ago, srs163 said:

Just got my acceptance to the program!! I've never been so excited about anything in my life!! Y'all hang in there :)

Congrats!! I got accepted as well! :) Were you able to log in to your merlin account?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, karirmzv4 said:

Congrats!! I got accepted as well! :) Were you able to log in to your merlin account?

Yes! I just accepted the offer!

1 hour ago, srs163 said:

Congratulations! That is so awesome. 

Got the rejection email today. GPA 4.0 for all courses. MD from foreign medical school. Ph D from UT. Over100 hrs shadowing. I have never received the eRaider email although I was invited to interview. Maybe those who received eRaider email are pre-selected.

For anyone who traveled to the interview from out of town - did TTU provide a place to leave luggage during the interview process?? Other schools have done this but I couldn't find anything about it on TTU sites!

There was a room where all the applicants sat during the day that you can leave your belongings in.

Hey everyone! I am a current 1st year student at Tech.

I'm being a little proactive here, but please avoid creating a Facebook group for those of ya'll that have been accepted!! 

We, the current students, will create one for ya'll later around December or January. 

Good luck to everyone who have interviews and congrats to those who have and will be accepted later! :) 

• Upvote 3