TTUHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone!!! I am currently a first year student at the TTU PA program!! If anyone is wanting to get some insight about the program, Midland, or just how life is as a student - please don't hesitate to text me (text me your name that you are prospective student that way I don't block your number - 3256656996)

I'm down to hangout tomorrow evening for those coming into town for their interviews on Thursday - I'm down to grab coffee or dinner, I'm down for that! I wish you all the best of luck on all the interviews you get! Hang in there cause the waiting game is the worst portion of all!

I'm open to everyone, not just for Thursday's group of interviewees! Again, don't hesitate, but please be patient on a response if you text, I may be studying or in class lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who traveled to the interview from out of town - did TTU provide a place to leave luggage during the interview process?? Other schools have done this but I couldn't find anything about it on TTU sites!

There was a room where all the applicants sat during the day that you can leave your belongings in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I am a current 1st year student at Tech.

I'm being a little proactive here, but please avoid creating a Facebook group for those of ya'll that have been accepted!! 

We, the current students, will create one for ya'll later around December or January. 

Good luck to everyone who have interviews and congrats to those who have and will be accepted later! :) 

Archived