TTUHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, bmh0714 said:

I was looking at the academic calendar on their website! I hope that's the right date! I may email them to confirm

That's the right date. I remember them saying at the interview that we would start the Tuesday after memorial day.

I'm planning on moving one or two weeks before class starts. What about you guys?

22 hours ago, lmorejon7 said:

That's the right date. I remember them saying at the interview that we would start the Tuesday after memorial day.

I'm planning on moving one or two weeks before class starts. What about you guys?

Same. I figured 1-2 weeks before classes start would give me enough time to get acclimated. 

51 minutes ago, izzyfig3 said:

For those accepted, here is the link for the Facebook group. 

TTUHSC PA CLASS OF 2020

Please update your Facebook information that you are going to be studying at the school. It should look something like this.

5a581c6d3b77b_infoupdate.JPG.030ead719289edc104e6cc25cf759a97.JPG

If you have any trouble opening the link or finding the group, shoot me a message 

Can't wait to meet ya'll :)

Thank you!

For anyone who is on the waitlist, a seat has just opened up!

I declined my offer today due to the fact that I got accepted into another program ! Best of luck to those of you on the waitlist and to those who have been accepted! I hope you find the right school for you!! Stay positive and hopeful. I’m sending out good vibes to everyone!![emoji846]?[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived