TTUHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chapper said:

Interviewing 9/21!!

How are you guys planning on getting there? Do you think car rental will be necessary?

If you're just coming from the airport you can just take Uber since it's 15 minutes away from the school. There's a hotel called Quality Suites down the road from school and restaurants nearby. So you can rent a car or just depend on Uber the whole time. 

Congrats to those who are interviewing! I interviewed here last year! The interviews went very quickly, with just two individuals. The school is very small, and hey its Midland! For all of those who are coming from far off (like I did), enjoy the ride there, and experience! Best wishes!! If you have any questions about the interview feel free to message me!

1 hour ago, kg8868 said:

Just received an invite for October 12th! Super excited and can't wait to meet everyone there.

My story: Submitted everything early in June. This is my third time applying and first interview so all I can say is don't give up hope!

I will also be interviewing October 12th! I look forward to meeting you! 

Wow, congrats to all the people getting interviews! It seems that the people who applied and verified very early are starting to hear back.

I'm getting a little nervous now, haha. My CASPA was submitted 6/27 and my secondary right after that. My GRE scores were sent to CASPA on 8/9, but unfortunately CASPA didn't send it to Texas Tech until 8/14. I have not received the preliminary email, but when I called they said they had received everything. I'm feeling very late to the game, but hopefully I'll still be considered since they didn't get everything until 8/14.  

On 8/23/2017 at 1:16 PM, srees said:

Wow, congrats to all the people getting interviews! It seems that the people who applied and verified very early are starting to hear back.

I'm getting a little nervous now, haha. My CASPA was submitted 6/27 and my secondary right after that. My GRE scores were sent to CASPA on 8/9, but unfortunately CASPA didn't send it to Texas Tech until 8/14. I have not received the preliminary email, but when I called they said they had received everything. I'm feeling very late to the game, but hopefully I'll still be considered since they didn't get everything until 8/14.  

I'm sure you'll get an invite, good luck :). 

Archived