Getting ready for second PANCE try...

Hey everyone,

New to joining the forum. I'm getting ready to take my second attempt at the PANCE in about 3 weeks. I was feeling ok about it, but now not so sure. I have 8 of the packrats and have done 6- scores have ranged from 127-149. I have done all the Kaplan and PA Easy questions through completely once, and have been doing 60 question sets of the Kaplan questions (all topics) since. I have a Kaplan prep book that has 2 full practice tests that I am going to do. I am getting nervous because I feel like my scores are right on the cusp of passing, but failing as well. I feel like if I took the test I would either pass or fail by a few points either way. I know there's no predicting the actual test and how you feel on test day. I guess I'm just looking for any advice/encouragement at this point. Feeling like I should maybe cancel my test date and plan to reschedule. Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks! 

Since you have 3 weeks to go, I think you have plenty of time to get ready. My advice to you would be to continue to review on your weakest areas but mostly the big 5.

I would also recommend the 2 practice tests offered by NCCPA if you haven't done them already, then review some more on the weakest areas.

Also try to incorporate exercise, relaxation technique and sleep to help with some of the anxiety. I passed on my 2nd attempt. I believe you can too.

Goodluck!

Archived