Barry University 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/9/2017 at 8:50 PM, Maf17 said:

How did your interview go in St. Pete last weekend? I am interviewing this Friday. It is also my first interview and do not know what to expect!

It was pretty laid back! I found out yesterday that I was wait listed. Past students noted that this was the most informal interview they had and they were right. The interviews go by very quickly so my biggest advice is know what you want to say and get it out while you're in there! You don't have much opportunity to showcase yourself so really take advantage with the questions they ask you. 

1 hour ago, mar14 said:

It was pretty laid back! I found out yesterday that I was wait listed. Past students noted that this was the most informal interview they had and they were right. The interviews go by very quickly so my biggest advice is know what you want to say and get it out while you're in there! You don't have much opportunity to showcase yourself so really take advantage with the questions they ask you. 

Thank you so much for the info! I’m glad to hear it was pretty laid back.  Was there a portion where you had to write an essay or anything? Good luck to you!

8 hours ago, Maf17 said:

Thank you so much for the info! I’m glad to hear it was pretty laid back.  Was there a portion where you had to write an essay or anything? Good luck to you!

There was no essay! I think there have been in the past though. We were the first interview so I'm not sure if that will change or not.

20 hours ago, asteggy said:

I haven't heard anything either! Do you know if they've had any interviews for the st. Croix campus yet? 

I had an interview with St. Pete and they mentioned that the St. Croix campus is still closed after the storm and all the current students are in Miami for classes. So I’m not sure if they’ve had any interviews yet. 

Archived