Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Submitted my application end of the first week in July, haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else apply around then hear anything yet?

Haven't heard anything either


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, haleycmaxwell said:


Awesome! I applied to Miami and still haven't heard anything. Congrats and good luck!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, heather11 said:

I got my invite for an interview today!!

I will be attending the September 8th interview at the St. Pete campus!!

Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received notification on June 6th that my application was received and completed for the Miami campus, I haven't heard anything back since then. Congrats to those that have received interviews good luck! So, I guess they've recently began going through the applications and inviting applicants for interviews?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just got the email invite to interview today! I will be there September 15th! 

Congrats on your interview! How long ago did you receive your confirmation email stating they were processing your application?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, u0768001 said:

St. Pete! 

Do you mind sharing when you submitted and what your stats are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, vickyrawly said:

Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application?

I submitted on May 30th and received the email about my application being processed on June 14th. Then the interview invitation email was sent out on August 16th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, heather11 said:

I submitted on May 30th and received the email about my application being processed on June 14th. Then the interview invitation email was sent out on August 16th.

Do  you mind sharing your stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PAtoB03 said:

Do you mind telling us when you were verified please??

I submitted my application May 5th and received the verification email on May 11th. I received the interview invitation yesterday August 16th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, u0768001 said:

I submitted my application May 5th and received the verification email on May 11th. I received the interview invitation yesterday August 16th. 

Do you mind sharing your stats?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2017 at 2:27 PM, pbj123 said:

Submitted my application end of the first week in July, haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else apply around then hear anything yet?

 

On 8/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, nenaC said:

I was verified in late June and I have not heard anything as yet. 

same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2017 at 3:47 PM, medlabscientist said:

When did you submit your application?

CASPA verified 5/24

Received and accepted by Barry 6/6

Interview offer 7/31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My application to St. Pete was submitted and verified 6/12 and I just received a confirmation email, so don't be worried if you haven't received an email yet :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, abcamfield12 said:

Just got an e-mail this morning stating I had been selected for an interview at the St. Pete campus either Sept. 15 or Sept. 22 

What are your stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received an email on 8/15/17 stating that my application is under review. Unfortunately, my transcripts from the Community College I took some of my pre-reqs at did not list labs in the course description, so I have to figure out a way to get documentation of them. Luckily, I'm still eligible for an interview, because I have less than 3 missing pre-reqs.

 

Just a heads up for everyone - y'all might wanna double check!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

Received an email on 8/15/17 stating that my application is under review. Unfortunately, my transcripts from the Community College I took some of my pre-reqs at did not list labs in the course description, so I have to figure out a way to get documentation of them. Luckily, I'm still eligible for an interview, because I have less than 3 missing pre-reqs.

 

Just a heads up for everyone - y'all might wanna double check!

This happened to me, so I just made sure to include "with lab" in the title on Caspa when I was filling out my transcripts. If you already submitted your Caspa without doing this though, I would just email the schools and let them know. It's not a major issue they understand it happens! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Acap said:

This happened to me, so I just made sure to include "with lab" in the title on Caspa when I was filling out my transcripts. If you already submitted your Caspa without doing this though, I would just email the schools and let them know. It's not a major issue they understand it happens! 

That happened with 3 of my labs as well. I just emailed Michelle my course descriptions from my university's course directory and she accepted them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey y'all it seems as if everyone posting about interviews on here is talking about the st Pete campus. I made a new thread for those of us who are Miami applicants. Feel free to follow that thread if you'd like:)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2017 at 5:27 PM, abcamfield12 said:

Just got an e-mail this morning stating I had been selected for an interview at the St. Pete campus either Sept. 15 or Sept. 22 

When did you submit your application and if you don't mind me asking what your stats are? Thank youuuu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2017 at 5:27 PM, abcamfield12 said:

Just got an e-mail this morning stating I had been selected for an interview at the St. Pete campus either Sept. 15 or Sept. 22 

Also interested in knowing your application time line and stats if you wouldn't mind. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I recently received correspondence from them stating all my pre-reqs are now complete and "they will begin reviewing applications this summer", but summer is almost over and my app was in 6/28 ha ha, so I'm just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More