Submitted my application end of the first week in July, haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else apply around then hear anything yet?

Haven't heard anything either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, haleycmaxwell said:

Awesome! I applied to Miami and still haven't heard anything. Congrats and good luck!

Thank you so much!

47 minutes ago, heather11 said:

I got my invite for an interview today!!

I will be attending the September 8th interview at the St. Pete campus!!

Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application?

• Upvote 1

I received notification on June 6th that my application was received and completed for the Miami campus, I haven't heard anything back since then. Congrats to those that have received interviews good luck! So, I guess they've recently began going through the applications and inviting applicants for interviews?

Just got the email invite to interview today! I will be there September 15th! 

Congrats on your interview! How long ago did you receive your confirmation email stating they were processing your application?

14 hours ago, u0768001 said:

St. Pete! 

Do you mind sharing when you submitted and what your stats are?

17 hours ago, vickyrawly said:

Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application?

I submitted on May 30th and received the email about my application being processed on June 14th. Then the interview invitation email was sent out on August 16th.

32 minutes ago, heather11 said:

I submitted on May 30th and received the email about my application being processed on June 14th. Then the interview invitation email was sent out on August 16th.

Do  you mind sharing your stats?

11 hours ago, PAtoB03 said:

Do you mind telling us when you were verified please??

I submitted my application May 5th and received the verification email on May 11th. I received the interview invitation yesterday August 16th. 

1 hour ago, u0768001 said:

I submitted my application May 5th and received the verification email on May 11th. I received the interview invitation yesterday August 16th. 

Do you mind sharing your stats?

• Downvote 1

On 8/14/2017 at 2:27 PM, pbj123 said:

Submitted my application end of the first week in July, haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else apply around then hear anything yet?

On 8/14/2017 at 3:37 PM, nenaC said:

I was verified in late June and I have not heard anything as yet. 

same 

On 8/4/2017 at 3:47 PM, medlabscientist said:

When did you submit your application?

CASPA verified 5/24

Received and accepted by Barry 6/6

Interview offer 7/31

My application to St. Pete was submitted and verified 6/12 and I just received a confirmation email, so don't be worried if you haven't received an email yet :) 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, abcamfield12 said:

Just got an e-mail this morning stating I had been selected for an interview at the St. Pete campus either Sept. 15 or Sept. 22 

What are your stats?

Received an email on 8/15/17 stating that my application is under review. Unfortunately, my transcripts from the Community College I took some of my pre-reqs at did not list labs in the course description, so I have to figure out a way to get documentation of them. Luckily, I'm still eligible for an interview, because I have less than 3 missing pre-reqs.

Just a heads up for everyone - y'all might wanna double check!

10 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

Received an email on 8/15/17 stating that my application is under review. Unfortunately, my transcripts from the Community College I took some of my pre-reqs at did not list labs in the course description, so I have to figure out a way to get documentation of them. Luckily, I'm still eligible for an interview, because I have less than 3 missing pre-reqs.

Just a heads up for everyone - y'all might wanna double check!

This happened to me, so I just made sure to include "with lab" in the title on Caspa when I was filling out my transcripts. If you already submitted your Caspa without doing this though, I would just email the schools and let them know. It's not a major issue they understand it happens! 

1 hour ago, Acap said:

This happened to me, so I just made sure to include "with lab" in the title on Caspa when I was filling out my transcripts. If you already submitted your Caspa without doing this though, I would just email the schools and let them know. It's not a major issue they understand it happens! 

That happened with 3 of my labs as well. I just emailed Michelle my course descriptions from my university's course directory and she accepted them.

• Upvote 1

Hey y'all it seems as if everyone posting about interviews on here is talking about the st Pete campus. I made a new thread for those of us who are Miami applicants. Feel free to follow that thread if you'd like:)

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2017 at 5:27 PM, abcamfield12 said:

Just got an e-mail this morning stating I had been selected for an interview at the St. Pete campus either Sept. 15 or Sept. 22 

When did you submit your application and if you don't mind me asking what your stats are? Thank youuuu

On 8/22/2017 at 5:27 PM, abcamfield12 said:

Also interested in knowing your application time line and stats if you wouldn't mind. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I recently received correspondence from them stating all my pre-reqs are now complete and "they will begin reviewing applications this summer", but summer is almost over and my app was in 6/28 ha ha, so I'm just curious.