Barry University 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how much longer they are doing interviews? I still haven’t heard back about either an interview invite or rejection. The last I heard was late summer about my application being complete and in review. I’ve called multiple times though to check on things. 

22 hours ago, hgill said:

Does anyone know how much longer they are doing interviews? I still haven’t heard back about either an interview invite or rejection. The last I heard was late summer about my application being complete and in review. I’ve called multiple times though to check on things. 

I believe besides the March 16th interview, they have another on April 6th. 

My interview is this Friday, March 16 for the waitlist in St Petersburg. For the people who have already had an interview: what kind of format was it? MMI, group, or individual?

Applied: August 8

Verified: August 31

Under review: February 8

Interview invitation: February 28

On 3/19/2018 at 2:52 PM, hgill said:

How did interviews go on Friday?

The interviews were very laid back and the faculty conducting the individual interviews were very nice and personable. It honestly felt more like a conversation or discussion.

There is also a really quick turn around; they just emailed me to tell me I'm on the wait list.

On 3/15/2018 at 8:01 AM, imrmaknojia said:

TO the accepted students..did you’ll hear anything after the background check was completed?

I have been accepted since the first round of interviews and you hear nothing after the background check except that you should have access to the MyBarry login saying you've been provisionally accepted.

20 minutes ago, hgill said:

Still patiently waiting. Haven’t heard anything about an interview invite or a rejection. Anyone else in the same boat? 

I still haven't heard anything from Barry. I submitted my CASPA back in June for the St. Croix campus, which I know is no longer going to be a campus. I'm not sure how they are going through the applications because I got an interview invitation at every other school I applied to and still haven't heard a peep from Barry, since my application confirmation back in June.

I am in the same situation except I applied to the Miami campus. I have called multiple times and each time they tell me the same thing. That as soon as my status changes, whether that be rejection or interview invite, I will hear something via email. But I also was told they are only doing interviews through the end of April. 

2 minutes ago, hgill said:

I am in the same situation except I applied to the Miami campus. I have called multiple times and each time they tell me the same thing. That as soon as my status changes, whether that be rejection or interview invite, I will hear something via email. But I also was told they are only doing interviews through the end of April. 

Yeah, I've kinda given up on hearing back at this point, especially since I applied to the St. Croix campus. But good luck to you, I hope you get an interview! :)

Hi everyone,

I received an email on April 4th for an interview invite to the Miami shores campus. The dates were April 6th, 13th, and 20th. They did not give us any info as to how many spots are left or if there will be any additional interviews. Hope that helps.

Archived