Have they contacted you via email? I called and asked and they basically didn't give me an answer and said to wait til they contact me via email...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they haven't. Maybe because I haven't submitted my CASPA yet? But they checked everything and told me they do have my GRE scores. 

No, they haven't. Maybe because I haven't submitted my CASPA yet? But they checked everything and told me they do have my GRE scores.

Ah. I've submitted my caspa and gre scores. They just told me to wait. Guess I'll find out eventually lol

• Upvote 1

The same thing happened to me. I called and really didn't get an answer. Submitted my caspa about 2 weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

The same thing happened to me. I called and really didn't get an answer. Submitted my caspa about 2 weeks ago.

Yeah I submitted 5/25 but I'll post as soon as I hear anything

I submitted on May 20th and received a confirmation email on June 5th..

Which campus did you apply to?

I applied around the same time and have not received a confirmation. I just called and the person that handles that is not in today. I have read that when applying to Barry sometimes you get a confirmation and other times you don't I don't know why.....

• Upvote 1

I submitted on 5/31 and my scores should definitely be there by now but have not received a confirmation either.

• Upvote 1

Which campus did you apply to?

I applied to St. Croix. Im currently on the waitlist there, but you know how the applications tend to overlap :/

Received email yesterday that I am not missing any materials and my app is awaiting review

• Upvote 1

Received email yesterday that I am not missing any materials and my app is awaiting review

When did you turn in your CASPA?

When did you turn in your CASPA?

Caspa was verified 5/17! This is for the St Pete campus btw

• Upvote 1

Hey everybody,

I'm a current student. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll try and respond ASAP.

Best of luck!

Hi, do you remember when they first got back to you regarding receiving your application and when did you receive an interview invite?

Just received an email that my application is under review for the Miami campus.

Hi, could you tell us when you submitted your application?

Just received an email that my application is under review for the Miami campus.

I submitted in early June and haven't heard anything :(
  • Upvote 1

Received an e-mail today that all my materials were received and my application is "currently being processed and awaiting committee review"

CASPA verified 5/30 with all 3 LORs submitted

GRE scores reported 6/2