2017 application cycle

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, JWise said:

Same boat as all of you! Really hoping to snag an interview! We are supposed to hear back next week right??

I believe that is what they are aiming for. Trying to not get anxious, since it seems common for PA programs to need extra time if they received many very qualified applications. Really hoping to hear next week though! =)

They give interviews entirely based on GPA and GRE scores too I heard? I am also trying not to get too anxious.... haha. The nice thing about La Crosse, is that they let you know about interviews and acceptance before most other schools. It's a pain that other schools may not even notify students of the final decision until late spring, when the program starts in June. =(

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:21 PM, kelzie said:

For those who interviewed last week, could you give some insight about how the interview day goes? According to the schedule, my first and second interviews are 2 hours apart. Do they have information sessions during the down time?

I interviewed last year and they just had us mingling with current and past PA students and other applicants from the program during our down time. It's definitely not fun to hang out and wait! I'll see you there on Monday!

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, CureCF said:

Has anybody heard anything yet? UWL is my top choice but other programs require a deposit soon... getting antsy!

I believe they said committee meeting is the 6th. Notifications 'second week of November'...I've been speculating about whether that means next week or the week after (second week, or second full week...) the anticipation is going strong right now, since this is my absolute top choice school!

3 hours ago, CureCF said:

Got an acceptance call this morning! Good luck to all!

Congratulations! I just got the email from Pete informing me of my alternate status. They said they would tell us what # on the list we were, but the letter didn't say. It just said that there are 30 alternates. Anyone else in the same boat?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived