2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Swtlavenda said:

New to the forum. I have an interview coming up next week.  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

CONGRATS!! Tbh, just be yourself! I know it's frustrating to hear because you'd probably get that a lot, but I've been through it and now I know why. It's truly the best advice I can give. Best of luck to you and your interview. I'm sure you're going to kill it!! ?

On 11/16/2017 at 7:52 PM, DDoc-Skyline said:

Got an acceptance call from Glenn earlier today. Interviewed this Monday 11/13. Was not expecting it this soon since they said calls will be made on the 29th of this month after they finish reviewing on the 28th. Good luck to those that interviewed with me. Not sure if they reviewed everyone's application from that interview day or just a few. Hope you guys get some good news soon.  

Congrats!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Hydrocephalic said:

I got my acceptance call yesterday! Goodbye other seat deposits.

Anyone else from the 1/12 group hear back favorably?

Yes! Got the call yesterday as well. I was in group II at the 1/12 interview. Congrats! I can't wait to meet everyone in our class.

1 hour ago, morgmarin3 said:

Does anyone know how many students are typically admitted from the alternate list?

I also was curious about this - I'm #5.  Colleen told me that although they couldn't make any definite predictions, last year they went to #3 and she recalled a few times getting to 5 or deeper.  

• 5 months later...
On 7/24/2017 at 5:01 PM, schiersm said:

Just got my rejection email. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Was wondering  if you don’t mind sharing, can you share your stats? Also, why do you think you get rejection email what do you think you need improvement etc.?

Archived