UNMC 2017-2018 Applicants

Hey all, just wanted to post my update since I know how brutal the wait can be. I interviewed November 10th and got my acceptance call on November 21st. I received a confirmation email following that. I was told that decisions would be made around Christmas time, and final decisions should be in around the end of January. Best of luck all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received a definite answer on their admission status yet? I don't know if I should just assume at this point that I didn't get in or if the situation with the program director would affect the decisions and when we hear back? I know they said January 15th at the interview, but that deadline is fast approaching :/

55 minutes ago, kenzie2012 said:

Has anyone received a definite answer on their admission status yet? I don't know if I should just assume at this point that I didn't get in or if the situation with the program director would affect the decisions and when we hear back? I know they said January 15th at the interview, but that deadline is fast approaching :/

I haven't heard and a number of people in my interview group haven't either!  I know they had accepted some students early (they have a early admission program through a couple local universities).  I don't think you can assume you have been rejected yet, I don't believe they have begun notifying the majority of the accepted students! 

17 hours ago, kenzie2012 said:

I will start panicking on the 15th. Sooo that would be T minus 4 days 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived