UNMC 2017-2018 Applicants

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they change their prerequisites from last year? I guess it's my fault for not looking but I just got an email saying I am missing Developmental Psychology and a second English course and I didn't realize they required that. I could have sworn they didn't last year. I obviously wouldn't apply to a school I don't meet requirements for. :/

hgill, yes they changed their requirements from last year. The english requirement is the same but they switched it from taking Developmental Psychology or another psych elective to Developmental Psychology being a requirement. I hadn't taken it either so I included that I would be taking it next Spring. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2017 at 5:23 PM, jfahey said:

Does anyone know how they do acceptances? Do they accept people after each interview date or wait till everyone has interviewed to accept people?

Based on reading the forum last year it looks like they begin notifying people around 12/20 or so.  There were a few that were given "early acceptances" for being a top candidate or something but most didn't begin hearing until right before Christmas. 

All a guess though!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 8:51 AM, Hesheridan said:

Anyone that has recieved an interview invite can you post what days were available for interviews? I'm curious if they continue to interview in dec and Jan.

I received an interview invitation today and they have dates through December 8th (most other dates looked filled). Both A and B groups were open for that day though. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, midwest said:

For those who already interviewed, did you receive an email before your interview day regarding scheduling and where to arrive at?

A few days after I received and responded to my interview invite I got a confirmation email. The confirmation email had more information and directions about where to arrive at.  A schedule for the day is given when you arrive at the interview. A few days before the interview they also emailed me a parking pass! Hope that helps, and good luck!

11 minutes ago, mvick1590 said:

A few days after I received and responded to my interview invite I got a confirmation email. The confirmation email had more information and directions about where to arrive at.  A schedule for the day is given when you arrive at the interview. A few days before the interview they also emailed me a parking pass! Hope that helps, and good luck!

It does, thank you! 

Archived