University of Oklahoma 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am also a reapplicant and haven’t received a call. I went to one of the general advisement sessions tonight and they said that they have called about 70 of the 150 people they plan to call. They are going alphabetically but split the list in two so not very helpful. I was told that they haven’t gotten to S or T yet on the back half of the alphabet (my last name is S). They are aiming to be done calling everyone by 5 pm tomorrow or Thursday AM at the latest. Hopefully that is helpful to some of you guys! 

Hey ladies and gents -

First year student here. Congratulations on getting an interview! From what I know, today is the last day that calls are going out. It could be later during the day and evening, so there is still hope if you haven't received a call yet. Last year, they had 256 interviews for 52 spots. Which is better for those interviewing, chances are higher of getting in! If you have any questions, you can ask KatyL, okiepa-s, or I! I personally will be present during interviews December 6 (afternoon) and 7 (morning). Congrats again and good luck!

2 hours ago, CSTtoPA said:

Hey ladies and gents -

First year student here. Congratulations on getting an interview! From what I know, today is the last day that calls are going out. It could be later during the day and evening, so there is still hope if you haven't received a call yet. Last year, they had 256 interviews for 52 spots. Which is better for those interviewing, chances are higher of getting in! If you have any questions, you can ask KatyL, okiepa-s, or I! I personally will be present during interviews December 6 (afternoon) and 7 (morning). Congrats again and good luck!

Thank you so much. This is extremely helpful. After interviewing last year and improving my resume, I felt pretty confident in receiving an interview this year but of course things can change based on the applicant pool. Congrats to being selected last year and thanks for the updates! I'm at work but will be checking my phone constantly lol

18 minutes ago, ckatie said:

So my last name starts with a C... and I haven't gotten a call yet... things aren't looking good ...

my friend is a reapplicant and her last name is C also and she hasn’t heard anything either.. I was told they split the alphabet in half so maybe they went backwards? My last name is S and radio silence on my end as well. 

9 hours ago, CSTtoPA said:

Hey ladies and gents -

Thank you! All help is greatly appreciated. 

On 11/8/2017 at 0:01 PM, CSTtoPA said:

Hey ladies and gents -

Any Advice for those of us interviewing? 

Archived