OHIO University of Dayton 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plan on submitting this Thursday or Friday. Seems like a great school and program. I know they don't require GRE sent to CASPA, but do they have a supplemental application you have to fill out? I couldn't seem to find one on the website?

Plan on submitting this Thursday or Friday. Seems like a great school and program. I know they don't require GRE sent to CASPA, but do they have a supplemental application you have to fill out? I couldn't seem to find one on the website?

No supplemental app!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2017 at 0:41 AM, jmtam said:

The same day I submitted CASPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I went to one of the info session (and I also confirmed via email after) the three forms aren't required until you are accepted! So there is no hurry for these but also getting them in early leaves one less thing to worry about in the future. I wish they would state this more clearly on their website (which is why I contacted them via email even after hearing it in person) but I know they are a developing program and still have things to iron out! 

10 minutes ago, Aria23 said:

When I went to one of the info session (and I also confirmed via email after) the three forms aren't required until you are accepted! So there is no hurry for these but also getting them in early leaves one less thing to worry about in the future. I wish they would state this more clearly on their website (which is why I contacted them via email even after hearing it in person) but I know they are a developing program and still have things to iron out! 

It doesn't really matter for me at this point. I have already been rejected :( It's okay! Best wishes, everyone! Don't give up! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:04 AM, Jordanab32 said:

I’m interviewing on 11/27, anyone else!? Anyone know what the process is like? 

I interviewed on 10/23! It was a good interview. You will interview with 3 different faculty members, write an essay when you aren't interviewing, and do something they call "survivor island" where you are in a group with other interviewees and you discuss a prompt they give you. The faculty is great and I really enjoyed the interview!

14 hours ago, kt2929 said:

I interviewed on 10/23! It was a good interview. You will interview with 3 different faculty members, write an essay when you aren't interviewing, and do something they call "survivor island" where you are in a group with other interviewees and you discuss a prompt they give you. The faculty is great and I really enjoyed the interview!

Awesome! I can’t wait! Thank you for the input. Did you hear back from them yet?!

Archived