hgill

Touro University 2017-2018 Applicants

On 10/30/2017 at 4:05 PM, DancingPA said:

Same here! Good luck :)

Interviewed on the same day also and was waitlisted yesterday. good luck everyone!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HopefulPAS said:

Interviewed 9/26, waitlisted 10/30 and just received my acceptance today!!

Congratulations!

17 hours ago, HopefulPAS said:

Interviewed 9/26, waitlisted 10/30 and just received my acceptance today!!

Congrats! I interviewed the same day and received my acceptance on 10/30! Is there a facebook page or something started? 

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:41 AM, 3chainz said:

Congrats! I interviewed the same day and received my acceptance on 10/30! Is there a facebook page or something started? 

Yes there is! It's "Touro University Nevada PA Class 2020"

Which interview group were you in?

On 11/10/2017 at 0:38 AM, HopefulPAS said:

Yes there is! It's "Touro University Nevada PA Class 2020"

Which interview group were you in?

I interviewed 9/26! I have a really tough decision to make now that I've gotten into another program. Thanks for letting me know though! 

On 11/11/2017 at 5:25 PM, 3chainz said:

I interviewed 9/26! I have a really tough decision to make now that I've gotten into another program. Thanks for letting me know though! 

I knew the date but was wondering if we were in the same group interview! I was in the group that went to the smaller conference room. I was also accepted to another program. It’s a tough decision but definitely a good problem to have. Congratulations!

Submitted my application 7/13, Interview invite 7/20, Interviewed 8/22. Notified of acceptance 10/11! This was my first interview and honestly after going to so many other programs I realized I was not impressed with TUN. Happy to talk about my interview experience!

39 minutes ago, radpa said:

I withdrew my acceptance today! Hoping this will be great news for someone on the waitlist!

I just did the same thing today!
Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! 

Well done you two! :)

Anyone been bumped into either of these spots? Not sure if they take people in an order per ranking or if the committee has to meet again or something like that.

Hi guys,

Sorry this post isn't related to the PA program itself, but I am looking for housing in Henderson, Nevada. I've been accepted to the TUN MHS program starting in July 2018. Just wondering if anyone is looking for a housemate or knows where I can connect with those who are. Please feel free to message me!

Edited by PrePAKP

It’s the middle March! Based on past feeds, some people on the waitlist will begin to find out at the end of March/beginning of April. Hope we hear good news!

• Upvote 2

Any news?? Crossing my fingers ??My birthday is next week, hoping to get off the waitlist as a birthday present!

• Upvote 2

So...the news was a little late for a birthday present BUT I was pulled off the waitlist today!!! I'm very excited and ready to get started in July! So worth the wait!

• Upvote 1