Touro University 2017-2018 Applicants

18 hours ago, DancingPA said:

Do you guys think that they will be making more phone calls tomorrow or next week? Congrats to everyone!!!!

I think that all the early acceptances are done and the rest of us will have to wait until the end of October to hear decisions. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

• Upvote 1

I feel very fortunate to have earned a spot in the interview process, especially after reading about everyone else's timelines. Here is mine:

• 8/18 - TUN CASPA application submitted/completed/verified
  • 8/21 - Invitation to complete supplemental application; completed same day
  • 8/24 - Supplemental application verified as received and under review
  • 9/11 - Waitlisted for interview
  • 9/26 - Invited for interview

I am scheduled to interview on October 10th. I am so nervous! Anyone else have any advice for the interview process? I feel a little better after reading some of the posts on this thread, at least!

Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 1

On 9/30/2017 at 0:28 PM, futurePAemray said:

I feel very fortunate to have earned a spot in the interview process, especially after reading about everyone else's timelines. Here is mine:

I am scheduled to interview on October 10th. I am so nervous! Anyone else have any advice for the interview process? I feel a little better after reading some of the posts on this thread, at least!

Good luck to everyone!

As cliche as it sounds, answer truthfully. The faculty are trying to get to know you as a person instead of just stats on a piece of paper. I feel those that did the best in my interview group were the individuals that answered uniquely and shared life experiences rather than what they felt they wanted the faculty to hear. 95% is a relaxed atmosphere which i really enjoyed. 

On 9/30/2017 at 0:28 PM, futurePAemray said:

Good luck to everyone!

What made a difference for me is going in with the mindset that these candidates could be my future classmates. Answer honestly while also taking the time to listen to others' stories. Good luck! :)

I haven’t gotten any emails yet, but I certainly did not feel confident after my interview day. :/ ‘Twas a learning experience, at least!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting for an answer, and congrats to those with acceptances!!

4 hours ago, PAresponsibility said:

I just received an acceptance email this afternoon! I interviewed Oct 10th. I am beyond thrilled and so relieved! Good luck to all of you and I look forward to meeting our TUN PA class of 2020!

Congratulations! I interviewed the same day and was accepted as well! I wonder if we were in the same interview group.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

8 minutes ago, Kjenkins520 said:

Anyhow from the September 26th group hear anything yet?  They told us late october

Yes, I got an acceptance email around 2:30 today!

1 hour ago, Kjenkins520 said:

Anyhow from the September 26th group hear anything yet?  They told us late october

1 hour ago, K8lin said:

Yes, I got an acceptance email around 2:30 today!

Got mine today as well! 

3 hours ago, HopefulPAS said:

Has anyone gotten a rejection or waitlist email from the Sept 26th group? I still haven’t heard anything

I’m from the September 5th group and still haven’t heard anything back

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jnell said:

Hey everyone, I interviewed on Oct 17th and just got an email today that said I was placed on the wait-list! fingers crossed

Same here! Good luck :)

• Upvote 2