Touro University 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FuturePAStudent01 said:

Do you know if they have a lot of interview slots left in September or October?

The date I picked had two slots left for that day. I didn't view the other days since that slot/day worked with my work schedule without taking PTO and so I jumped on it and now I can't see any days. Sorry :( 

I called about an hour ago and spoke with Michael regarding my status. He said I am still in review and that they haven't selected or rejected me for an interview yet. He said there is a pool of people that they are still deciding on for interviews and those decisions should be made towards the end of August. 

I have just cancelled my interview on 8/22/17 since I was accepted into another program. Hope this can cut down the waiting time for you guys. My experience with Touro, especially Micheal was great so far so I am sad to say goodbye to them. Hope I can have a chance to work with you guys after graduation. Best of luck!

21 minutes ago, queenbee88 said:

I have just cancelled my interview on 8/22/17 since I was accepted into another program. Hope this can cut down the waiting time for you guys. My experience with Touro, especially Micheal was great so far so I am sad to say goodbye to them. Hope I can have a chance to work with you guys after graduation. Best of luck!

Congratulations!! Im so happy for you!! Lucky to get accepted early in the process :)

3 minutes ago, eringihime said:

Congratulations!! Im so happy for you!! Lucky to get accepted early in the process :)

Thank you. Yes, I was lucky as everything was very quick and smooth for me: first application cycle, got invited to interview 2 days after submitting supplemental application, got accepted 1 day after interviewing. For those interviewing soon, I highly recommend the book "How to Ace the PA school interview" by Andrew Rodican, PA-C. It gave me a solid idea on shaping my answers to any interview questions, even the ones not listed in the book.

On 7/18/2017 at 7:51 PM, leggopaschool said:

Also got my interview invitation yesterday! Excited to be interviewing on 8/22, as TUN is one of my top choices.

6/26 CASPA verified

6/30 received supplemental invite

7/5 submitted supplemental (delay due to error in their system)

7/10 TUN confirmed receipt of supplemental

7/17 invited to schedule an interview with them.

Im interviewing on 8/22 as well!!! Where are you guys staying?

Invited to interview! Exciting stuff.

6/3 CASPA verified

8/09 invited to schedule interview

Above poster seemed to have been verified earlier than I but received interview invite well before me.  Does this school have rolling admission policy? perhaps its best not to over analyze things though.

Archived