South University Applicants for Jan 2018 Start

I interviewed on the 11th and was told it was fine to get my fingerprints done shortly AFTER the interview ....So if you can't get them done before don't panic!

Did you have to write an essay on the article or answer questions about it?

Also, roughly how many questions in total were you asked throughout the interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No but I heard that some people in the last interview group got it the day of at the interview. 

I was in the last group to interview and I got the article 3 days before. Don't worry too much. If you get the same one I did, it's not a super complex article and as long as you read through it once or twice, you'll be fine. Good luck!!

2 minutes ago, ecolvard said:

I was in the last group to interview and I got the article 3 days before. Don't worry too much. If you get the same one I did, it's not a super complex article and as long as you read through it once or twice, you'll be fine. Good luck!!

Thank you!

For those who interviewed, do they email you beforehand a specific location as to where we are to meet? My email letter does not give an address, but just states the PA department. I'm from out-of-state and will be arriving very late the night before. Just want to make sure I'll be heading to the correct place the following day for my interview. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

For those who interviewed, do they email you beforehand a specific location as to where we are to meet? My email letter does not give an address, but just states the PA department. I'm from out-of-state and will be arriving very late the night before. Just want to make sure I'll be heading to the correct place the following day for my interview. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't recall whether or not I got a secondary email, but if you go to the address for South University, you should have no problem finding it (I am from out of state as well, and just used Google maps on my phone to find it). Everything is all in one building and there is plenty of parking all around it. If you walk into the front door, you'll see a reception desk. They will point you to the atrium where you wait until they are ready for the interviews to start. Good luck!

I got invited to the second cohort of interviews. I had just received my interview invite via email for August when I got a call inviting me to interview the very next day. I jumped on the opportunity, because I didn't want interview dates to conflict later down the road. At the same time, I felt like I wasn't very prepared as it was the very next day lol. I literally got a haircut, dry cleaned my suit, drove 4 hours first thing in the morning, and had just enough time to skim the written test. Hopefully, they don't hold all that against me...

On 7/25/2017 at 7:08 PM, PAtoB03 said:

For the people that have been accepted or recently received interviews.. do you mind sharing your stats?

GRE-304/4.0, Cumulative-3.32, Cumulative Science- 3.2 (I also went to a community college this past year with a 3.8 overall to improve my grades/finish pre-reqs), HCE- 2200+ (Scribe, EMT, Medical Missions, and volunteer combined). I also have a bunch of other really good extracurricular activities (internship and published author at Mayo Clinic, research, 4 year college athlete, numerous honor societies and leadership positions etc.); let me know if you want to know more.

Anyone from 7/13 hear yet? I went 7/25 but hoping the earlier groups heard back bc the sooner for them the sooner for us! 

Nope, nothing yet! (I interviewed the 13th). I know some people from the 11th have heard back, but I haven't seen any posts from people that interviewed on the 13th. Ugh, the waiting!!!

Archived