South University Applicants for Jan 2018 Start

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, pup003 said:

I'm interviewing on the 27th July and I still haven't received the interview article yet.. maybe they'll send it out this upcoming week I hope. Anyone else on the 27th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interviewing the 25th and haven't gotten mine either! 

16 hours ago, pup003 said:

I'm interviewing on the 27th July and I still haven't received the interview article yet.. maybe they'll send it out this upcoming week I hope. Anyone else on the 27th

I'm interviewing the 25th and haven't gotten mine either! 

My interview is in the 27th too but nowhere in the phone call or email mentioned any article that I had to read [emoji21]...hopefully we will hear something soon. I am still waiting on a response from them about my fingerprint card. Castle Branch still hasn't marked me as completed 100% and I'm not sure what the delay is when it's getting kind of close to the interview date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My interview is in the 27th too but nowhere in the phone call or email mentioned any article that I had to read [emoji21]...hopefully we will hear something soon. I am still waiting on a response from them about my fingerprint card. Castle Branch still hasn't marked me as completed 100% and I'm not sure what the delay is when it's getting kind of close to the interview date.

I interviewed this past week on the 13th and my CastleBranch still doesn't say 100%. I think as long as you have submitted everything prior to your interview, you are fine. As for the article, they didn't send it until about a week before the interview.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you! The first time I heard about the article was through someone's post in this group.

Same here with castle branch.. I submitted my fingerprints through mail as I'm out of state but it's still marked as incomplete.

I was just wondering, most pa schools only ask for a background check post interview once you're accepted.

But since south Tampa is asking for the background check before the interview do we pretty much have a seat in the class but the interview is there as a formality?

55 minutes ago, pup003 said:

I was just wondering, most pa schools only ask for a background check post interview once you're accepted.

But since south Tampa is asking for the background check before the interview do we pretty much have a seat in the class but the interview is there as a formality?

I wouldn't assume that 

For everyone that has received an interview for the end of July and August.. do you mind telling us when your application was verified? :)
thanks in advance!!

Submitted: June 20th
Email from South confirming receipt of application: June 27th
Call for Interview: July 12th
Interview Date: July 25th

I don't think so. There were 21 people at my interview session and I believe I heard them say they interview approx 250 people. They are taking 48 students for Jan 2018.

Hi friends! I'm joining the group interviewing on July 27th! I'm from California and realized that I still need to do my live fingerprint scans. Did everyone do theirs already? Is anyone else from out of state? I don't even know if there are any locations where I can do my fingerprints in California :/

On 7/16/2017 at 8:17 PM, pup003 said:

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you! The first time I heard about the article was through someone's post in this group.

Same here with castle branch.. I submitted my fingerprints through mail as I'm out of state but it's still marked as incomplete.

I just got my email from castle branch today.. so we have to do a background check, drug test, and fingerprinting before we arrive for the interview?

I just got my email from castle branch today.. so we have to do a background check, drug test, and fingerprinting before we arrive for the interview?

Yes we have to do the backgroundcheck, drug test and fingerprinting before the interview

Hi friends! I'm joining the group interviewing on July 27th! I'm from California and realized that I still need to do my live fingerprint scans. Did everyone do theirs already? Is anyone else from out of state? I don't even know if there are any locations where I can do my fingerprints in California :/

I'm from California as well! There are a few locations.. I know there is identogo in concord and San Jose.. but you should be able to see them all through castlebranch.. visit the fingerprinting section on castlebranch

Archived