Rosalind Franklin 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm late to the party, but I got my interview invite on June 20th for the August 25th interview date! My application was marked complete on June 12th, so I was surprised when I heard back from them so quickly.  

cGPA: 2.78 (last 100 cr. and all prereqs were 4.00)  
sGPA: 3.86  
GRE: V 162 Q 155 W 4.0   
PCE: 6000 hours ER technician (8000 hours by the time the program would start), 500 hours EMT-B  

On 7/16/2017 at 5:42 AM, abp_520 said:

Did anyone who got the "continued consideration" email get an interview or rejection? 

I got the continued consideration email about a month ago and I haven't gotten an interview or rejection. I have gotten anxiety though! haha

Just got an email saying my application is complete today. But i have a major dilemma. In the diversity statement i accidentally mentioned the wrong school name because i uploaded the wrong file..I've been beating myself up about it ever since. I don't know if i should email to take ownership and responsibility for the mistake or wait it out and see what happens because it could draw more negative attention. Anyways wishing everyone the best with this application cycle!   

3 hours ago, marithom12 said:

Just got an email saying my application is complete today. But i have a major dilemma. In the diversity statement i accidentally mentioned the wrong school name because i uploaded the wrong file..I've been beating myself up about it ever since. I don't know if i should email to take ownership and responsibility for the mistake or wait it out and see what happens because it could draw more negative attention. Anyways wishing everyone the best with this application cycle!   

So, in uploading the wrong file, did you upload a file that has nothing to do with diversity? Or did you write a diversity statement with just the wrong school name? In either case, I would just send them the corrected file version and apologize for the error. Just so they know you're actually paying attention and trying to correct the error and not just blowing it off. They WILL notice lol. Note: I accidentally uploaded a half finished diversity statement last year, but I called/emailed CASPA and they let me un-submit it and redo it. But this was before it was verified. Not sure if it still applies after verification! Good luck and don't stress! :) 

23 minutes ago, abp_520 said:

So, in uploading the wrong file, did you upload a file that has nothing to do with diversity? Or did you write a diversity statement with just the wrong school name? In either case, I would just send them the corrected file version and apologize for the error. Just so they know you're actually paying attention and trying to correct the error and not just blowing it off. They WILL notice lol. Note: I accidentally uploaded a half finished diversity statement last year, but I called/emailed CASPA and they let me un-submit it and redo it. But this was before it was verified. Not sure if it still applies after verification! Good luck and don't stress! :) 

Thank you so much. I will follow-up with them immediately. The statement was about diversity i just included wrong school name. My application has already been verified so now i have to follow up with the school.  

10 hours ago, melmarie said:

I got the continued consideration email about a month ago and I haven't gotten an interview or rejection. I have gotten anxiety though! haha

Same - haven't heard anything else since then. I did email them to give them an update on a new job for my PCE which they acknowledged so just waiting now

Archived