Hi everyone! Will send in my CASPA app tonight. First time applying to PA schools! I'm so excited and nervous. Waiting is the worst part. Best of luck to you all!

Hi everyone! Will send in my CASPA app tonight. First time applying to PA schools! I'm so excited and nervous. Waiting is the worst part. Best of luck to you all!

Same here! Submitted everything to Rosalind Franklin about a week ago and got an email saying application is complete, and that it's under review now and could take up to 6 weeks

Did everyone write a diversity statement?

I wrote one; I read somewhere that it is highly recommended to do all "optional" essays since it's an opportunity to make yourself stand out and supplement your overall CASPA application.

• Upvote 1

Did everyone write a diversity statement?

I wrote one as well. On all of my applications, if there was something "optional" that applies to me I always do it!

• Upvote 1

CASPA verified & submitted June 5th! Got an email that day saying they received my materials and just got an email today saying my application is under review. Second time applying so I'm crossing my fingers. Good luck everyone!

Received an interview invite tonight! Second time applying... Scheduled for August 25!

• Upvote 1

Received an interview invite tonight! Second time applying... Scheduled for August 25!

When did you submit and get verified?

When did you submit and get verified?

Submitted and verified May 24th

Completed application May 25th

Interview invite june 8th

Pretty fast turn around!

Received the link to submit my fee early this morning and completed it! Good luck to everyone on their interviews! I hope the rest of us waiting,  receive good news soon as well :)  

• Upvote 1

Just checked the old email this morning! I'll be at the July 14th interview! Very excited to meet all of you, also kind of freaking out right now! 

Good luck, you're going to do great! 

• Upvote 1