Northwestern 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, CorptoPA said:

I am getting nervous I am not going to be considered! My application was complete and under review early and haven't gotten an interview email. :-(

Me too, but nobody has posted since that first day that a few people got invites so I feel like maybe the next round will be out soon?

I am such an idiot lol. I completed all the application and did not submit the supplemental. I received an email from admissions stating they are missing my supplemental. So, I will be sending in the supplemental with payment sometime tonight. I hope I am not too late. I know it is already on the later side of applications. :/

7 hours ago, moleashish said:

I am such an idiot lol. I completed all the application and did not submit the supplemental. I received an email from admissions stating they are missing my supplemental. So, I will be sending in the supplemental with payment sometime tonight. I hope I am not too late. I know it is already on the later side of applications. :/

You never know. There has only been one group of people who received interview invites. Well, at least of people who post on the forum.

3 hours ago, CorptoPA said:

You never know. There has only been one group of people who received interview invites. Well, at least of people who post on the forum.

Thank you. I just submitted my supplemental. I figured if they cared enough to remind me to finish my supplemental at least they are looking at my application. lol. I missed the part where we could have started the supplemental on our own. I had been sitting here waiting for them to send me a supplemental application invite. Oh well, if it's meant to be it will. 

Good luck to you and everyone who have been checking their emails like they have never seen an email before, waiting for that interview invite. :)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Leelanau16 said:

Thanks! :) I submitted CASPA on 5/29 and it took longer than expected for me to finish the supplemental responses. Complete application was submitted on 7/21. 

Congrats! That's great, but now I'm over here sweatin' because I finished my whole application on 7/6. Ah well, time will tell.

Not good lol I honestly just applied without being prepared and didn't submit until October. And they are still on the low end. Last year:

Cumulative GPA: 3.1

Sciece: 2.8

Hours: Around 100

(Told you it was bad lol) 

This year my GPAs have slightly improved to around 3.2 and 3.0.

I have almost 1000 hours now  

Archived