AT Still 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elena

Hey ecolvard, I imagine how that would be but it's so early you'll hear from them. 

Hey Melissa, it was after 8pm.

emilyyx- i rather not say...

My best wishes to you guys, I hope you hear something soon !!!

Anyone applied in early July heard back anything yet? Thank you!

I submitted my secondary application on 7/7 and received a "your application is now complete" email on 7/11. On 7/20 I received an interview invitation. I will be interviewing on 9/13. I hope that helps and good luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!
I was complete on 7/17 and haven't heard anything. That makes me nerves. Thank you again and good luck on your interview!!

Keep in mind that I'm sure they are getting bombarded with applications right now. You're still in a good time frame from when your application was "complete" so don't give up hope!

Received my interview invitation yesterday!! Interviewing 9/13 :)

I have a couple questions!

How does the flow of interview day work?

How many applicants are at interview day?

Does anyone know how many interview sessions are held per month?

Received my interview invitation yesterday!! Interviewing 9/13 :)

I have a couple questions!

How does the flow of interview day work?

How many applicants are at interview day?

Does anyone know how many interview sessions are held per month?

The day started really early (7:45 am) and everything was very organized. There were 30 of us and we were divided into 3 groups. You are given a schedule so you know exactly where to be throughout the day. As for how many interviews there are each month, I'm not sure, but based on what I've read here and on last year's forum, it looks like one session per month through January.

The day started really early (7:45 am) and everything was very organized. There were 30 of us and we were divided into 3 groups. You are given a schedule so you know exactly where to be throughout the day. As for how many interviews there are each month, I'm not sure, but based on what I've read here and on last year's forum, it looks like one session per month through January.

Thank you for your reply! I didn't think of going back through last years forum to look at that but I thought it was probably only 1 or 2 because they are intensive!

I haven't heard anything either :/ someone on here posted they already got the call but beyond that I haven't heard anything.

any clue how many they will take from first interview ?

I have no idea, but based on last year's forum, they took quite a few from the first interview session.

2 hours ago, ecolvard said:

Just curious, has anyone else that interviewed on the 26th heard back yet?

I have not either :/ They said we should hear within 2-4 weeks but I am so eager to hear back, haha it hasn't even been a week! I absolutely loved their school and what an amazing faculty, everyone was so friendly! 

All speculation here but it's graduation week for the CO2017, last week of didactic year for the CO2018 and last week of summer 1 for the CO2019, so I'm guessing the faculty is swamped with responsibilities for their current classes and that's why notifications are taking longer than last year (later first interview). The wait time after an interview is the worst, but try and stay positive, I'm sure you will hear soon!!

Best of luck with any future interviews in the meantime :)

Archived