AT Still 2017-2018 Applicants

For those who have an interview on the 26th this month, have you received any other emails from the program? I was debating on whether to call them about a specific meeting spot or a more detailed schedule of the day. So excited to meet all of you :)!

I haven't heard anything else since the confirmation email. I haven't been to the campus before so I hope they give us more information on where to go! If you find anything out, could you please post it? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you guys are going into the overdrive mode. Relax it's just an email. Not everyone wakes up on the left side of the bed too. :)

Anyway, I am a late bird compared to most of you guys. How much did you guys write for the secondary? I am planning to write as much as I can and fill up the 500 words.

19 hours ago, jaredt said:

Anyone know when the next round of invitations will be going out?

My guess (guess being the key word) would be that next invite round won't go out until after the interview session next week. Roughly 50% of those interviewed will be rejected statistically so that's probably what they're waiting on.

19 hours ago, queenbee88 said:

My supplemental application has the status "complete" on 7/11. It has been a week so I'm starting to get anxious now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha, imagine how I feel having my application done since 5/20...

[mention=138355]boli[/mention] [mention=134415]jmtam[/mention] Do you apply to other schools nearby as well? I'm from Southern California anyway.

The only closest program I applied to was in California- Samuel Merritt

21 hours ago, Natalie2018 said:

FYI a second year (graduating in August) ATSU PA student will be featured on the @premedtakeovers Snapchat account (follow the story) tonight and tomorrow, she has a lot of insight and would be more than willing to answer any questions you all have.

Natalie! Were you on premed takeovers before? You look familiar! Or maybe I have come across your Instagram page before! 

Natalie! Were you on premed takeovers before? You look familiar! Or maybe I have come across your Instagram page before! 

I was on premedtakeovers! You may have also found my Instagram (futurepa18). I'm in the class of 2018 (starting rotations in a month), if you have any questions you can totally message me :)

2 hours ago, PAapp092 said:

I got rejected before an interview too. Last year I was accepted pending an open seat. 

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry that happened! You will get into a program!!! :(

When was your application completed? I'm confused as to why my app is not completed... I submitted my app and secondary in the middle of May...

Archived