AT Still 2017-2018 Applicants

For those of you who have interviewed here before, is there a place I could possibly put my luggage (just a backpack) at the campus at the start of the interview day? My checkout from the hotel is at noon and won't be able to store it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know how many hrs the interview is? I am curious for flights back.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got the secondary app email. Notice they require a LOR from a science professor. I took my sciences 3-5 years ago! Should I even submit the seondary? Don't want to spend the 75 buck then be rejected for not having the LOR. Anyone ran into this problem? I will email them in the AM.

Did you hear anything back? I contacted a few past professors and haven't heard back. I still submitted everything though just in case!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For those of you who have interviewed here before, is there a place I could possibly put my luggage (just a backpack) at the campus at the start of the interview day? My checkout from the hotel is at noon and won't be able to store it there.

If you don't have anywhere to put it, I rented a car for the day, so if need be, you're welcome to leave your stuff in my rental.

If you don't have anywhere to put it, I rented a car for the day, so if need be, you're welcome to leave your stuff in my rental.

I emailed Ms. Trahan, and she said people are free to put their belongings at the front before the start of the day, but thanks for he offer!

On 7/1/2017 at 2:33 AM, funity76 said:

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to be connecting with all of you guys on this forum. Congrats to all those who have had an interview date already especially this July. I applied in May and completed their Secondary about a week later.

I received an invite yesterday morning for an interview for 8/09.

does anyone have their interview set for this date?

I will also be interviewing on 8/09, I received the invite last Friday.

Hey Shells,

It isn't too late to apply for this cycle. Last cycle, some of my friends received invites as late as December, but there are less spots available toward the end of the season. With that being said, apply as soon as you can because there are two additional short essays that are required for the supplemental application. You can do it! 

Hi everyone,

I am a current student in the newest class of 2017. Please let me know if you have any questions that I can maybe answer about the program!

What do you like about this program?

19 hours ago, jmtam said:

Do you mind sharing your stats? When did you submit your apps?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi,

No I don't mind at all. My overall GPA from CASPA is 3.49 with a science GPA of 3.25. I make up for that by having a post-bac GPA of 4.0.  I do have over 1200 hours as a PCT and over 2400 hours as a Medical Scribe as well as over 250 hours volunteering at a free clinic.

I submitted my CASPA on 5/15 and submitted my supplemental on 5/19/17 and was completed/reviewed by 5/22/17.

Does the school contact us regarding interviews via phone, email, or snail mail? I was marked complete on June 30th. I'm a bit antsy (aren't we all?!)

I received my invite via email. You may want to check your junk mail!

57 minutes ago, bstaten said:

Does the school contact us regarding interviews via phone, email, or snail mail? I was marked complete on June 30th. I'm a bit antsy (aren't we all?!)

When did you submit your application? I submitted on May 19th, but my app isn't marked complete. Everything but "Application Complete" is checked completed. Now I'm getting antsy!! 

4 hours ago, jmtam said:

When did you submit your application? I submitted on May 19th, but my app isn't marked complete. Everything but "Application Complete" is checked completed. Now I'm getting antsy!! 

I'm worried about mine, too, since everything shows as checked but there's no note with a date on the "Application Complete" line; this exists for each of the other checked line items.  Should there be a date?

-Q.

When your application is complete, you should have received an email stating "your application is complete... we will contact you once a decision has been made blah blah". 

Q- my application status has no date, either but I am 100% positive my application is complete. 

1 hour ago, bstaten said:

Hey! I submitted my verified CASPA app on June 26th, submitted my secondary on June 28th, and then was marked "Complete" on June 30th. I'd go through the secondary app again and make sure you did everything. It took a few days for their system to show everything as "Complete". If all else fails, I'd call the school and ask what you should do. I called last week and the lady on the phone was very nice to me!

Hi there! 

Actually, everything says complete for me. My application hasn't been closed yet. I am a second-time applicant, so I know for a fact I have everything in because I confirmed via email with an admission counselor. I'm just nervous.. Don't know if I'm actually in the review process or if I'm waiting to get tossed out! 

What do you like about this program?

I chose AT Still over other programs because they are really true to their mission and it stands out in every aspect of their program. Their passion to impact the community says a lot about the kind of people at the university. They also have an amazing program that has been around for a while, amazing and easily approachable faculty that still practice, and it's an interdisciplinary grad school. Being interdisciplinary, we get to interact with other health science students all the time. It's 26 months- not too long, not too short. And we are one of the only programs that have an ultrasound course!

Archived