Health Professionals Scholarship Program (HPSP) - PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT

@jgw97 from my understanding if your drug test/background check hasn’t been finalized then you are “conditionally” accepted. My drug test/background check has been completed for my accepted program but as I have to send a copy of my diploma after graduating I am “conditionally” accepted. You can always email Mr. Dixon for any clarifications.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, codyharrington85 said:

Hi everyone, 

I was selected for this scholarship yesterday and was wondering if anyone had been in touch with people already in the scholarship program. I Would like to reach out and ask more questions.

Hey Cody, I'll message you some of the people's usernames I have been in contact with. When did you submit your completed application and are you a first year PA student or second year?
Congratulations by the way!

1 hour ago, ECB1994 said:

Help 😬 I just received my recommendation back from my academic director and she did not add any comments, just ratings. Would this greatly affect my chances you think? This was all I needed left to submit

I'm not sure how greatly it will make a difference but if you can get the director to add some comments I would try.  Sorry to hear you are having to deal with that 😞

• Like 1

My application has also been updated to Referred. I didn't apply until May 3rd because I didn't realize they were already looking at applications. For anyone who has already received the scholarship, would you be willing to post some of your stats (graduation year, veteran status, GPA)? Thanks!

• Like 1

Guest Janab

Hi everyone! Good luck to all who have applied!

I also got the "referred to hiring manager" email but a few days ago I received an email saying that my application was pending rejection because there was an issue with one of my forms and because they didn't receive 1 of my forms, so they asked that I make corrections and send the forms back to them. Any one else have something similar happen? 

1 hour ago, Janab said:

I also got the "referred to hiring manager" email but a few days ago I received an email saying that my application was pending rejection because there was an issue with one of my forms and because they didn't receive 1 of my forms, so they asked that I make corrections and send the forms back to them. Any one else have something similar happen? 

Janab,

Sorry to hear that and hope you can fix it fast.  I have not received any emails saying they had any issues with my forms.  Best of luck

6 hours ago, Janab said:

Hi Janab,

I got that email too for did not initial by hands. I corrected the issue and sent the page back to Scott. I am glad they give us an opportunity to correct any error on our application.