Shadowing available in Las Vegas ER

I have put together a program for pre-PA students who would like to be able to shadow in the emergency department. You get to be at my side and see everything in our department. This is a level I university hospital. We have our own EM residency program. Great experience. This is for the serious student who wants the best experience. Some of my students have been with me over two years. Get in touch if you have an interest.

I have put together a program for pre-PA students who would like to be able to shadow in the emergency department. You get to be at my side and see everything in our department. This is a level I university hospital. We have our own EM residency program. Great experience. This is for the serious student who wants the best experience. Some of my students have been with me over two years. Get in touch if you have an interest.

Hello,

I actually have a website dedicated for PA Shadowing for Pre-PA students and it would be great if you would sign up. I'm a PA (Neurosurgery) and the website is free. I get so many requests and the students who use this site are generally Undergrad students or graduate so they are definitely serious about doing this. Seriously, there is no gimmick, no ads, no spam, and it is free. The website is www.pashadowonline.com I could definitely steer some students your way if you sign up.

Hello,

I actually have a website dedicated for PA Shadowing for Pre-PA students and it would be great if you would sign up. I'm a PA (Neurosurgery) and the website is free. I get so many requests and the students who use this site are generally Undergrad students or graduate so they are definitely serious about doing this. Seriously, there is no gimmick, no ads, no spam, and it is free. The website is www.pashadowonline.com I could definitely steer some students your way if you sign up.

Archived