Hi Future Colleagues! 

My name is Aaron Shaw. I graduated in 2015 from the University of Toledo Medical Center PA School. I have been practicing Neurosurgery the past year in College Station, Texas. Over the past two years I have been writing a book for: Students going into PA school, Current PA students, MD Students, DO Students and NP Students. On February 15th, 2017 my book was published and it is on Amazon for sale! Honestly I wish I had a book like this before and during PA school as life would have been much easier. I used this book and purchased a few practice tests from the NCCPA before taking the PANCE and passing it with flying colors the first time! It is my hope that you will check out my new book and hopefully make your study sessions much higher yield! 

Below is the Amazon website for my book! 

All the best to all those applying to PA school and for those studying for the PANCE. 

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Rotations-Time-Succeed-Training/dp/0692836616/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487803712&sr=8-1&keywords=medical+rotations   

Thanks,

Aaron Shaw, MSBS PA-C

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Origi2.0
      Hey, is there anyone selling their rosh account? Please let me know
    • By hipsnap21
      Hi everyone, I received my first offer today after applying for what feels like a million jobs. The position is in emergency medicine. It's a hospital I worked in prior to PA school. They are offering me the following: 
      $60/hour with a guarantee of 120 hours per month (equals out to $86,400 annually) 120 hours PTO annually and 40 hours long term sick annually. Malpractice and tail insurance as well as CME credits through the company's online learning institute.  Benefits: medical, eye, dental and 401K with up to 3% match after a year of employment No reimbursement for licensing, DEA, or CME allowance as they provide CME credits through their online learning institute. I'm satisfied with the hourly rate, it's pretty on par with what I see in the AAPA salary report for NY new grads, but my question is - is this a good offer? The annual salary is quite low compared to the salary report for EM positions, but I believe that's due to the low number of monthly hours. I've asked for a signon bonus and I've asked to be guaranteed 140 hours per month as that raises my salary considerably, but I'm looking for opinions as I'm new at this and want to make sure I don't take the first offer I get just out of excitement to be offered a job.

Thanks in advance!!
    • By tegriswold446
      Hello everyone!  I am in my 2nd semester of PA school and am in search of preceptors in my area. I live in Greenville, SC and currently commute to Hendersonville, NC for class which is about 40 minutes each day. Because of this, I am really hoping to find preceptors closer to home.
      I am currently in search of any preceptors in Greenville, Travelers Rest, Greer, Mauldin, Easley, Powdersville, Taylors, and really anywhere in the north west South Carolina area! 
      If you or anyone you know is interested in taking on a PA student who is super eager to learn and be in the upstate area, please let me know! 
      Thank you so much.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More