Transcript Received (doesn't say verified) but application verified

Under "check status" my transcript section says arrived 4 of 4, but I have 5 transcripts. The fifth transcript says received 8/12/16, while the other 4 say arrived and verified. I submitted to a school in August and saw that they never got my 5th transcript. (Awesome). I'm submitting to a school for a 3/1/17 deadline and under that status it says verified but the 5th transcript isn't listed.

Has this happened to anyone? I'm freaking out and can't call CAPSA because it's Sunday. Does this mean that I made an error on transcript entry and the 5th transcript can't be verified? Or did CASPA make a mistake? My application says verified for both programs. 

If anyone knows anything about this, I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you!!

Uh, ian

Under "check status" my transcript section says arrived 4 of 4, but I have 5 transcripts. The fifth transcript says received 8/12/16, while the other 4 say arrived and verified. I submitted to a school in August and saw that they never got my 5th transcript. (Awesome). I'm submitting to a school for a 3/1/17 deadline and under that status it says verified but the 5th transcript isn't listed.

Has this happened to anyone? I'm freaking out and can't call CAPSA because it's Sunday. Does this mean that I made an error on transcript entry and the 5th transcript can't be verified? Or did CASPA make a mistake? My application says verified for both programs. 

If anyone knows anything about this, I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Aren't you kind of late applying even if the program has a deadline of March? Do you know how many students were accepted already? Not to bring you down, but many schools have rolling admissions and they usually fill in all the spots by the time their deadline approaches, especially if it's like toward the end of the cycle.

If anyone knows anything about this, I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you!!

this happened to me! Caspa put my 5th transcript from a college class I took in high school in last cycles file. (I didn't apply 2015 just opened up a caspa account to get a feel for it) after contacting caspa 6 times and speaking with 4 different caspa customer service reps they finally got it right after 6 weeks! Sometimes you gotta manage caspa to make sure they get it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this happened to me! Caspa put my 5th transcript from a college class I took in high school in last cycles file. (I didn't apply 2015 just opened up a caspa account to get a feel for it) after contacting caspa 6 times and speaking with 4 different caspa customer service reps they finally got it right after 6 weeks! Sometimes you gotta manage caspa to make sure they get it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your response! CASPA said it was a display error... Thank goodness! I hope you're story ended in success!

Uh, ian

Aren't you kind of late applying even if the program has a deadline of March? Do you know how many students were accepted already? Not to bring you down, but many schools have rolling admissions and they usually fill in all the spots by the time their deadline approaches, especially if it's like toward the end of the cycle.

I appreciate your concern, but this school doesn't do rolling admissions. They don't even pick interview candidates until June. Thank you though!

Archived