Any interviews, calls or rejection letter??!?!

Hey dhamiltonpa, I was also offered seat!!! Congratulations!!!! I received my call yesterday as well! Good Luck to everyone else.

I was also called up yesterday & offered a seat. I'm also super excited!! I don't know if they are still interviewing. Good luck to those who are waiting for a phone call. Congrats dhamiltonpa & ghm2gh!!! I can't wait to start classes with you both!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ! I just joined in this forum and noticed some got the call yesterday about getting a seat in the program. I did as well! Very excited to meet you all! Just a question though do we get the email saying when we begin next week? Or does any one know when orientation and all begins?

Can't wait to start this journey :) And to all those who are waiting don't give up because once you get that call its allll worth it !

Hi ! I just joined in this forum and noticed some got the call yesterday about getting a seat in the program. I did as well! Very excited to meet you all! Just a question though do we get the email saying when we begin next week? Or does any one know when orientation and all begins?

Can't wait to start this journey :) And to all those who are waiting don't give up because once you get that call its allll worth it !

I don't know when the orientation is but I did ask about the class start date because I would need to ensure that I give enough notice at my current job. It's a shame because I really like my job & the benefits are amazing (free company car, free car insurance, free gas card, flexible schedule, great bonuses, etc). However, I know that I have been blessed with getting accepted into this program. As a single mother, the low cost of this program will definitely help me afford to pay for it.

I was told that the phone call was the unofficial offer of a seat. The official offer will be coming via email on Monday. I will then have 2 weeks to think it over & decide whether or not I want to attend (not that I need it, it's a no-brainer that I'm accepting) & send in the non-refundable deposit. I was also told that I would need to dedicate myself to this program as of July 9th, so I assume that that's the official start date.

I interviewed April 9th too! I was the woman they called in first lol, I was so nervous ! Great to hear you got the call too, Congrats!

Hey missy6688!, i remember you....I was very nervous too, I was speed talking the whole time lol, I'm glad it worked out, sooooooo excited. Congrats and see you soon;)

I got the official email offer today. I'm so excited!!! If anyone wants to meet up before classes start, let me know. We can go hand in our checks together. Lol. Afterwards, we can grab a bite to eat & get to know each other so that we can have a familiar face when school starts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived