Any interviews, calls or rejection letter??!?!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any idea if they are still calling for interviews? or are they done w that?

I agree with Dhamilton. You should call and ask. From what they told me, they are going to be interviewing until the end of May. The contacted me for an interview 2 wks before my scheduled interview date so they may still be scheduling interviews.

Yacosta... you are right it would be better to just take the train in, and it would give me more time to study intead of having to focus on driving and hunting for a parking spot. I pray i get offered a seat I dont care if I have to walk there lol

Lol. That's definitely the smart thing to do. Lord knows we need to put in as many hours studying as possible. An extra hour each way of your commute adds up to 10 study hours a week. That definitely helps!! I know I'm planning on doing the same during my commute if they accept me.

I called to them few days ago, and they said me that interviews will last until the end of May. I still waiting for interview and moreover my GPA is higher than 3.8, but my last name starts from letter z. I think they go alphabetically from AtoZ.I wish good luck for everybody who decided to become a PA.

Yes Yacosta815,I visited the pre-PApipeline and it was 30 of April. Moreover I spoke to Ms. Brown, and she said that there are 500 people apply to this program this year, therefore it means the chances to be accepted decreases in comparison with the last years.

Lol I sent my application in Sept/Oct as well! Still waiting also!

I sent my application to the program in september...i guess I'm not getting inverviewed unfortunately...thankfully i got into a few other programs.still hoping to hear back from sophie davis though!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys today I received a phone call, I was offered a seat!!! Im so excited, I hope you all get a call soon.

Hey dhamiltonpa, I was also offered seat!!! Congratulations!!!! I received my call yesterday as well! Good Luck to everyone else.

Archived