Question Regarding GPA & Verifying My Application

I currently have a sGPA of 2.99; however, I am confident that I will get an A in the Chemistry class I am taking in the spring (which ends on June 9). This would raise my sGPA to about 3.09.

Should I wait until I get my grade back from this class in order to have my application verified? I'd like to have it verified ASAP, but I know that CASPA will show my sGPA as a 2.99 to the schools if I have it verified before I get my Chemistry grade back.

Bruin to Bruin I'd personally wait till you enter that A then verify, it'll increase your chances of an interview. Plus it'll still be early for the next cycle. I have a 2.69 cGPA from Ucla And 3.7(science) and waiting for that A in o chem to go thru got me atleast one interview this cycle as a first time applicant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always update your application if you want to submit before getting the grade. The CASPA website says it can take up to 4 weeks during the busy season. I submitted my CASPA mid-June last year and it was verified within 2 days and I interviewed in the 1st session for one school and 2nd session for another so June is plenty early if you want to wait. It seems like CASPA got really busy come July with this past cycle, so if you wait for your grade to be posted, just be sure you submit ASAP.

Archived