Nyc mrc

To all my NYC PA's out there. I'm recently joined the NYC Medical Reserve Corps. Just curious if anyone else on here is a member? I'm really excited to be volunteering here. I haven't had the time to volunteer since before I went back to school full time, and I'm really happy to be back at it. 

To all my NYC PA's out there. I'm recently joined the NYC Medical Reserve Corps. Just curious if anyone else on here is a member? I'm really excited to be volunteering here. I haven't had the time to volunteer since before I went back to school full time, and I'm really happy to be back at it. 

I was but became almost impossible to keep up with the i have tried to keep up with changes and other inf and form fil lout on line--i as I said just gave up constant changes to enter info--i just do what i can--like when 911 hit-- i know i am in the NYC medical care database.

hth

peter lener pa

I was but became almost impossible to keep up with the i have tried to keep up with changes and other inf and form fil lout on line--i as I said just gave up constant changes to enter info--i just do what i can--like when 911 hit-- i know i am in the NYC medical care database.

hth

peter lener pa

Archived