Rooms for rent in a beautiful house - 2.5 miles from Midland College!

Hello,

I am a young professional working for Concho Resources in Midland. I have a very beautiful house and 2 private beds and 1 bathroom available at the beginning of March. 

post-136988-0-27573100-1485547519_thumb.jpg

post-136988-0-23376200-1485547520_thumb.jpg

post-136988-0-25452500-1485547521_thumb.jpg

post-136988-0-87130800-1485547521_thumb.jpg

post-136988-0-78391400-1485547522_thumb.jpg

$900 a month for the 12 x 12 bedroom and $950 a month for the 20 x 20 garage converted room. This room has its own studios ac unit and heater. ALL BILLS PAID (utilities and internet)! 

I will be more than happy to show you the house. 

I'm sharing this beautiful, extremely well maintained 1905 sq. ft. picture-perfect house. It has porcelain time wood floor, open common area, with plenty of windows and natural lighting!

Furniture from pictures will be different. 

This house is conveniently located 3 blocks from the HEB on Wadley, and less than 10 minutes from Midland College.

There are 2 carport spaces in front of the house as well as curbside parking. 

There will be a 12-month lease agreement.

Feel free to contact me for any information!
Edited by tuong_ng89

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By heisman1979
      Does anyone have any recent experience with PA specific home loans? I know there are physician loans that offer 0% down and 0 PMI (mortgage insurance). Do we have anything like that for PAs? 
      If anyone knows, or has experience with this, could you talk about your experience in the process?
      I am in the state of Oregon.
    • By alexandarnarayan
      What do you guys pay for rent, I'd like to rent a room in a home and have some privacy. I'm thinking 400 or so should be good is that too low? I'm from out of state.
    • By CTGPAC
      Hello! I am looking into starting a House Calls Service in Maryland/DC metro area - I would like to be an independent contractor to extend the services of existing private internal/geriatric medicine practices and see only their Medicare home-bound patients. I currently have been working 3 years as a House Calls PA seeing Medicare pts. But recently our very cool private practice was sold to a large company and i was forced to go W2 and the whole place is a corporate mess. I want to return to my independent 1099 status which works out very well for me.  I am in love with what i do!  I fervently believe this is the future of health care and the right thing to do. Just getting started in discovering its feasibility/ in the R&D phase. Is what i want to do feasible??
      Have a lot of info from attending the recent AAHCM conference but still much, much more to do... Any advice would be appreciated. 
    • By CTGPAC
      Hello! I am looking into starting a House Calls Service - I would like to be an independent contractor to extend the services of existing private internal/geriatric medicine practices and see only their medicare home-bound patients. I currently have been working 3 years as a House Calls PA seeing only Medicare pts. But recently our very cool private practice was sold to a large company and i was forced to go W2 and the whole place is a corporate mess. I want to return to my 1099 status which works out very well for me.  I am in love with what i do!  I fervently believe this is the future of health care and the right thing to do. Just getting started in discovering its feasibility/ in the R&D phase. Have a lot of info from attending the recent AAHCM conference but still much, much more to do... Any advice would be appreciated. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More