• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rachnk
      Hi all!
      I just received an email that I was being extended an interview that was about 3 weeks out from the current date.
      I responded around 4 hours after I received the email to accept the interview, but I received an email a couple hours later that they were going to have to reschedule and that “they would email me when another date opens up”. 
      Has this happened to anyone else??
      Should I be worried? Or do they send out more interview invites than spots that they have open for the day because they know that some people may decline? 
      Thanks!
    • By Tllehann
      My name is Tessa and I am currently an MA at a dermatology clinic. I am aspiring to be a PA and will be applying during the next cycle. I have worked along side PAs for about 2 years now in dermatology and have experience working in a level 1 ED. However, I am looking for any PA shadow opportunity in Arizona that is not dermatology as I want to branch out and have an understanding of what PAs do in different fields. I live in Glendale but I am willing to travel anywhere in Arizona.
      If you are a PA or know a PA or any open opportunities feel free to reach out to me on here. 
      Thank you! 

• By jenkinsij
      Hey all, 
      Been reading a lot about applicants who have taken a biology/health-science/etc. masters program in an effort to improve their GPA or to "show" PA schools that they can handle tough, upper level coursework. I was wondering what you'd consider the "cut-off" to be for when you should or should not pursue a masters? Anything less than 3.7? 3.6? 3.5? 3.4? 
      Quite frankly I've been considering this myself (I'd be happy to provide my stats). I know a lot of factors obviously go into a decision like this (trends, cGPA, sGPA, pre-reqGPA, HCE, shadowing, the application as a whole, etc.), but just kinda wondering what peoples inclinations are on this. 
      Thanks!
    • By Happyespy567
      HI! I am a current student looking to gain clinical experience as a medical scribe but am not sure where to start! I have tried to do my own research but every site I find seems to offer jobs once I am certified ( which I am not) . I want to make sure I take the correct steps and having someone I could come to with questions would be extremely helpful! thanks in advance ! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More