Accepted Students 2017- Class of 2019

Hey Lthomas3,

I received my welcome letter yesterday! It was basic acceptance letter requesting the reply with the deposit, and permission to share my email address with other accepted students. If I had to guess, once the reply is received back by Le Moyne they will facilitate some type of communication similar to this? That's about as far as I am now, anyone else?

Hey guys! My name is Catie, I'm 23, and I'm currently working at a local Syracuse hospital as a respiratory therapist. I've lived in Syracuse almost my whole life (aside from two years in Buffalo), so if anyone has questions about the area, let me know! Concerning the iPad, there was a current student at my interview day that said one student in his class who had an iPad had difficulty opening certain programs or websites and recommended just getting a laptop. Looking forward to meeting everyone this summer, congrats!!

Hi Catie,

Congratulations on your acceptance! I'm sure you're pumped it's close to home for you. Do you have any advice on where to live in the area? Is it best to stay close to Le Moyne, look at downtown Syracuse, or any places to avoid? You don't have to go too in depth but any guidance would be great. Thanks!

So downtown definitely has some cool apartments in Armory Square and Franklin Square, they're likely a little pricier though. There are a ton of SU student houses around the Westcott Street area. You can find them on Craigslist, and I would search for grad student apartments specifically. I know of SU, LeMoyne, and Upstate students who have all lived/currently live in that area. There are also a couple complexes near LeMoyne, but I would just definitely look up reviews of them and visit them if possible. I would avoid Springfield Garden due to the unfortunate instances of crime there that have taken place in the last 6 months.

Hey all! My name is Nicole. I am from Buffalo, NY and just came across this page. I was recently accepted to Le Moyne as well and will be starting with this class! I have a BS in Biology and am currently finishing a 1 year MS in Anatomy. I have also worked as a medical assistant for a ENT within the area. I have been slowly looking for housing for my chocolate lab and I and anticipate to go there and look within the next few weeks. I am very excited to meet you all!

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

Le Moyne was one of the schools I got an interview with. I know it's a relatively new program. I am from out of state and I wanted to know your thoughts on the program. What does the program do well, what are some weaknesses and overall would you recommend that program to a future student? Thanks so much for any feedback! 

Archived