Class of 2014 (interview or acceptance)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to you guys that have thus far made it to the Class of 2014. You are in for the ride of your life (in a marvelous way :love:). Relax all you can now for the next 2 years of your life will be intense. Yeah, that thing they say about trying to drink from a fire hose? all true!!! For all those still awaiting a response, I say just relax (albeit kind of hard to do so), read a book, destress; the application process in and of itself was quite challenging. There's still time to the start of the semester, and if there's still time, then there is still hope. For those with upcoming interviews, just remember to be yourself and speak honestly from the heart; trust me, adcom will know if you have come with your answers pre- prepared (as in from the info ASA1011 just shared in her/his post). Good luck to all and for those that may need a little guidance or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Congrats to you guys that have thus far made it to the Class of 2014. You are in for the ride of your life (in a marvelous way :love:). Relax all you can now for the next 2 years of your life will be intense. Yeah, that thing they say about trying to drink from a fire hose? all true!!! For all those still awaiting a response, I say just relax (albeit kind of hard to do so), read a book, destress; the application process in and of itself was quite challenging. There's still time to the start of the semester, and if there's still time, then there is still hope. For those with upcoming interviews, just remember to be yourself and speak honestly from the heart; trust me, adcom will know if you have come with your answers pre- prepared (as in from the info ASA1011 just shared in her/his post). Good luck to all and for those that may need a little guidance or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Just a word of caution:Keep explicit details of your interviews to yourselves, especially if you are yet to be accepted. you do not know who are on these pages. After all it is a PA forum right? USE PM if you feel the need to chat to a friend about your interview. Once again best of luck!!

Just a word of caution:Keep explicit details of your interviews to yourselves, especially if you are yet to be accepted. you do not know who are on these pages. After all it is a PA forum right? USE PM if you feel the need to chat to a friend about your interview. Once again best of luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh I really dislike this wait after the interview : ) I know its only been around 2 weeks...and it takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to find out...but slowly I'm thinking about it more and more each day!! lol For those accepted how long was your wait after the interview process?!

Hey GirlyGirl. I know what you mean, the wait is the worst part. They told me 4-6 weeks also, but i received my acceptance letter a little over three weeks from the time that i interviewed

Okay great thanks! that's good to know! it'll be 2 weeks (this week) since I had my interview...I know I am kinda pushing it haha but I felt that the interview went pretty well..but I don't want to get my hopes up either!! I will patiently wait! lol

I'll also jump on the January interview wagon and I too have not heard back.

They did mention that if you don't hear back for a long time you can contact them. I haven't called because in the mean time I was accepted elsewhere so I probably wouldn't attend Downstate anyways so why bother them. However, after two months I think it's ok to call them.

Good luck everyone!!!

Archived