Anyone have updates on California schools?

I am losing hope. My last 4 schools that I will most likely attend if accepted is dominican, touro, scu, and western. I have not heard anything back from them. The only thing I heard back from was an invite only on touro secondary application. I believe most of those schools have already sent out invites on interviews already? Do you know when they start giving out interviews or have they already established their class already? I will most likely have to prepare for the next year. Any updates would be appreciated. 

Same thing here. I've been waiting to hear back from TUC and Samuel Merritt Uni since August lol. I kind of lost hope at this point.

I am losing hope. My last 4 schools that I will most likely attend if accepted is dominican, touro, scu, and western. I have not heard anything back from them. The only thing I heard back from was an invite only on touro secondary application. I believe most of those schools have already sent out invites on interviews already? Do you know when they start giving out interviews or have they already established their class already? I will most likely have to prepare for the next year. Any updates would be appreciated. 

Don't have any updates but don't hold your breath. Last yr. I applied to SMU and actually never heard from them, it wasn't until I called the program in April/May that I learned of my status though it ended up working out b/c I now will be attending my top choice.

In my opinion they should be a little more considerate with notifying applicants of their status. I know in my case I put plans (travel, social etc) on hold waiting to hear back regarding interview invites.

Archived