Starting my program soon! Any advice?

Nothing that I wish someone told me but definitely take time to spend with family and friends. Explain that for the most part of the next few years you will be unavailable. Get good sleep and think about how you are going to organize the massive amount of information you are about to have put in your brain. Seriously. Remember to have fun!

Congrats on starting soon!

Nothing that I wish someone told me but definitely take time to spend with family and friends. Explain that for the most part of the next few years you will be unavailable. Get good sleep and think about how you are going to organize the massive amount of information you are about to have put in your brain. Seriously. Remember to have fun!

Congrats on starting soon!

Congrats on acceptance! This is such a fun time and it is so nice to have that weight lifted once you get in! I am in the middle of didactic year and just launched a new blog that will encompass a lot of helpful PA school advice, information, and fun related content. the blog is http://www.balancingchina.com 

If you want to subscribe, you will be notified of any new posts. As new content gets published, it will help prepare you for school and give you some insight into what didactic year (and beyond) is like! 

There's lots of posts that talk about this. Most people say spend time with family, friends, relax - and you should.

One thing I wish I would've done is more anatomy. If I could've taken a cadaver lab in the spring and then started PA school after, I would've. But I also felt my undergrad anatomy was horrible and I was not prepared well. If you feel strong in anatomy and you've had a cadaver lab then you're already a step ahead of where I was.

Good luck and congrats on acceptance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived