Good stethoscope holder?

Hey all, can anybody recommend a good stethoscope holster to clip onto my scrubs? I've found several online but I've seen many reviewers complain that either their stethoscope didn't fit (I have a Master Classic II), it was cheap and broke, or their steth frequently fell out. I hope this is an ok forum to post this in. Thanks for any input!

-Bill

Hey all, can anybody recommend a good stethoscope holster to clip onto my scrubs? I've found several online but I've seen many reviewers complain that either their stethoscope didn't fit (I have a Master Classic II), it was cheap and broke, or their steth frequently fell out. I hope this is an ok forum to post this in. Thanks for any input!

-Bill

Yeah....

But of the 3 different types I've tried... NONE of them really work well and the scope ends up on the floor... unless you are confined to a desk and maybe have a bit of adipose tissue pushing down on the top of it to hold it in place.

So really... the pockets are second best after ... of course "around the neck"...

Try "NurseJoe"...

Yeah....

But of the 3 different types I've tried... NONE of them really work well and the scope ends up on the floor... unless you are confined to a desk and maybe have a bit of adipose tissue pushing down on the top of it to hold it in place.

So really... the pockets are second best after ... of course "around the neck"...

Try "NurseJoe"...

• 2 weeks later...

I used one for about 1 week in school for my litman cardio 3. It took some getting used to. By the end of the week.....I lost the clip and my stethescope ;-( the clip poped off my scrubs when walking to my car. Replaced the scope did not replace the holder. Now it is either around my neck or in my white coat pocket.

Archived