Accepted Class of 2019

Hi all-

I would like to start a FB group for accepted class of 2019 so we can all get acquainted. Please comment on this thread so we can get connected if you are part of accepted class of 2019. Thank you!

Thank you for creating this thread, I'm so excited to begin the process of getting to know my future classmates!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the previous year's student will create a FB page for us? Anyone else that knows for sure please feel free to chime in. :)

I PM'ed you my personal info for the time being. I'm excited to hear about anyone else who has received an acceptance as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, just wanted to quick update that I was mistaken about the Facebook page! According to Donna, we as a cohort need to organize our own Facebook group. Her recommendation to me was that we wait until our class of 2019 is finalized though. (No idea when that would be though.)

Sorry for the confusion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived