tmac12

This late in the cycle am I pretty much rejected from Western?

It is already January and have not heard back from Western University. I know that some people already did interviews or have interviews lined up. Is it pretty much too late for me? They were waiting on my genetics coursework and I just finished it this December. Could that be one of the reasons why I didn't get an interview? 

• Upvote 1

Guest Marina Zanzarini

It is already January and have not heard back from Western University. I know that some people already did interviews or have interviews lined up. Is it pretty much too late for me? They were waiting on my genetics coursework and I just finished it this December. Could that be one of the reasons why I didn't get an interview? 

No! Don't think that yet! Last year the bulk of interviews and invitations were sent in March. I know this year they started a little early, but according with the administration, they were still expecting to send the majority of invites in March.

I got my interview email late January, interviewed Feb 24th, and got the acceptance letter on March 7th or 8th (with the vast majority of my classmates. Only ~10-15% got early acceptance). There is still hope!

I don't think you are. I already interviewed on Dec 2016. From what I remember, they still have a few more interviews that they have to conduct all January and February, and I think they might have mentioned maybe on March (don't quote me on that about March, but I know they mentioned it). The only thing at least for me is that I don't know when they start informing interviewed applicants (and if they do) whether they got accepted or not. Nevertheless, do NOT lose hope. There are a still a lot of interviews left. I am sure you are an outstanding applicant.

All the best for you!

Jazzy