Hey there,

I wanted to start a thread where students could chime in to share their experiences while on rotation. I will post one of mine below from my blog PAjourney.com. Feel free to add some of your own experiences in the comments section. Thanks!

This is my experience on my Pediatrics rotation:

PAJourney.com - Clinical Rotation 1: Pediatrics

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AC2662
      Hello, 
      I have been working in family med the past few months as a PA and am looking for opinions from switching from family med to hospitalists? what are opinions on switching jobs? Stress load of hospitalist position vs family med? 

thanks !! 
    • By chandlerjonesuga
      Hey, I'm just rolling through to see if I can help expand your studying database.  Check out this post of various resources you can utilize to help you ACE the EOR exams, and eventually the PANCE!!!  I hope this helps... The final link is to my personal study guides, yes I know I do the most!
      https://randomjournalposts.blogspot.com/2020/02/how-to-study-in-pa-school.html
    • By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By Stressedanddepressed
      Hello everyone, I am currently in my second semester of my didactic year. I struggled so much my first semester and ended up having to remediate one class. I feel like I retained nothing from my first semester and can barely recall things. I get so anxious everyday over my future . I have no idea how to face my family if I do fail. Also it would really crush me because this is what I've been working towards for the past 3 years since I graduated high school.  Compared to my other classmates I feel like I know the least. Living in fear everyday is really getting to me emotionally and I don't know what to do.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More