St Catherine University

• 8 months later...

Probably the same bird told me that there were 170 applicants for 24 spots.

They will post the official statistics on their first class sometime next week, but this bird told me that average overall GPA's are around 3.4 and science GPA's 3.3.

Stats are just stats, but its still nice to know. Nothing is guaranteed, even if these are accurate numbers. I'll post updates as they come to me. All we can do is wait until November.

does anyone know how soon after the interview they will let you know about their decision? Just wondering if they wait until the end or if they start handing out acceptances as they go along.

They said they'll be letting everyone know after all the interviews are completed. The final interview date will be November 17, if I'm not mistaken.

hahah..very true!! what session are you in? Mine is at noon.

Mine is at 8 am, so I probably will wake up at 5 am just to make sure nothing goes wrong. That and gangbangers usually aren't awake at that hour (ok, I'll stop, the neighborhood is actually not bad, but I think it's strange we aren't able to park on campus)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived